Add Multiple Data Sets to a Map
Here are the simple steps to follow to add multiple data sets to your map:
- Log in to your Mapline account.
- Click the map to open it. You can also create a new map if you don’t already have one.
- At the left sidebar, click the “Layers” button.
- Choose “Data Set Pins” link
- Select the data sets that you would like to appear on your map. If you need to add a new one, just click the “New Data Set” button.
- Click “Done” button.
In a few seconds you can view your maps showing multiple data sets.