Australia Postal Code Map
You can create an Australia Postal Code Map using Mapline. Australian post codes are used primarily to send mails. They are also used as sorting information. They are often linked with one area or country area. The postcodes contain 4 digits. It was in 1967 when the Australian Postcode system started the operation.
Today, more and more organisations use postcodes. The most popular are:
- Insurance companies when working out on the costs of car or house insurance.
- The Ministry of Transport when giving specific bus stop numbers.
- Sales and franchise companies to define their territories.
- Federal and State government organisations like the Bureau of Statistics, Taxation Office and others when publishing statistics by postcode.
Steps to create an Australia Postal Code Map
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Australia Postal Codes” as the territory type and select the state.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create an Australia Postal Code map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each postal code just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create an Australia Postal Code map.