Bangladesh Districts Map
You can easily create a Bangladesh Districts map using Mapline! Bangladesh is a South Asian country that has a market-based mixed economy. It is made up of 64 districts, or zila. The districts are divided even more into smaller geographical units called sub-districts. Currently, there are 493 sub-districts in Bangladesh.
Because of its fertile soil, Bangladesh is noted as an agriculture country. In fact, majority of its population earn their living from agriculture. Some of its most notable produce are:
- Tropical fruits
Using Mapline, create a Bangladesh Districts map.
Steps to Create a Bangladesh Districts Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Bangladesh Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the districts in Bangladesh! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Bangladesh Districts map.