Bangladesh Divisions Map
You can easily create a Bangladesh Divisions map using Mapline! Bangladesh is a tropical country found in South Asia. It has a total land area of 130, 170 sq.km. – a little smaller than the state of Iowa in the United States. Bangladesh is divided into 8 divisions. Division names are after the names of the major cities within jurisdictions. Each division is further divided into districts called Upazilas. There are currently 64 Districts in Bangladesh run by a Deputy Commissioner.
Using Mapline, create a Bangladesh Divisions map. You can create a map showing all the 8 divisions or you can map each division:
Steps to Create a Bangladesh Divisions Map
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Bangladesh Divisions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Bangladesh Divisions map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each division just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Bangladesh Divisions map.