Belgium Provinces Map
You can now create a Belgium Provinces map using Mapline. Although Belgium is divided into 3 regions – the Brussels-Capital Region (Brussels), the Flemish Region (Flanders), and the Walloon Region (Wallonia), its provinces are only subdivided into 2 regions. The Brussels-Capital Region originally took a small portion of a province. The Flanders have 5 provinces (Antwerp, Limburg, East Flanders, Flemish Brabant, and West Flanders.
The Waloonia is also subdivided into 5 provinces: Walloon Brabant, Hainaut, Liège, Luxembourg, and Namur
Steps to create a Belgium Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Belgium Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Belgium Provinces map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Belgium map of Provinces.