Canada Provinces Map
You can easily create a Canada Provinces map using Mapline. Canada is a developed country located in the northern part of North America. Its 10 provinces and 3 territories make up the 2nd largest country by area in the world.
The 10 provinces are:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
The 3 territories are:
- Northwest Territories
Steps to Create a Canada Provinces Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Canada Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Canada Provinces map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Canada Provinces map.