You can easily create a map of Afghanistan provinces using Mapline. Afghanistan is a country located in South and Central Asia. It is the 42nd most populous country in the world, with a population of around 32 million. Its neighboring countries are Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. Afghanistan is the 41st largest country in the world, with a land area covering 652,000 km2.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Afghanistan provinces. Afghanistan is divided into 34 provinces which are further divided into 398 smaller provincial districts, and have different numbers of cities and villages. Provinces are governed by provincial administrations. Districts are led by District Governors.
Steps to Create a Map of Afghanistan Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Afghanistan Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Afghanistan provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Afghanistan provinces.