You can easily create a map of Algeria provinces using Mapline. Algeria, considered as an upper middle income country, is located in North Africa. It is the largest country in the Arab world and the African continent. It is also the 10th largest country in the world. It shares borders with Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, and Mali. Its major economy is energy exports.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Algeria provinces. Algeria is divided into 48 provinces which are further divided into 553 districts. These are still sub-divided into 1,541 municipalities. Algiers, the country’s national capital, is the only city which also performs as a province.
Steps to Create a Map of Algeria Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Algeria Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Algeria! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Algeria provinces.