You can easily create a map of Angola provinces using Mapline. The Republic of Angola is a country located in Southern Africa. It is the 7th largest country in Africa. It shares borders with Namibia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Zambia. The largest province by land area is Moxico with 223,023 km2 in size. The province that is most populated is Luanda where the capital city (Luanda) is located. It has more than 6.5 million inhabitants.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Angola provinces. Angola is divided into 18 provinces which are further divided into 163 municipalities. The municipalities are sub-divided into 475 communes.
Steps to Create a Map of Angola Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Angola Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the provinces of Angola! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Angola provinces.