You can easily create a map of Austria districts using Mapline. The 9 states of Austria are divided into districts and statutory cities. Districts are the 2nd level of administrative division of the the country. They are the point of contact for some government-scope activities like assembly permits, dealings with public health officers, driver’s licenses, hunting permits, marriage licenses, and passports.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Austria districts. Austria is divided into 95 districts which are further divided into municipalities. Austria distinguishes 2 types of authority provided to district administration:
- District Commissions – they function as stand-alone bureaus
- Statutory Cities – cities that have municipal responsibiliteis but are still provided with district administration functions
Steps to Create a Map of Austria Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Austria Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Austria districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Austria districts.