You can easily create a map of Barbados parishes using Mapline. Barbados is an island country located in the Americas, covering a total area of 432 square kilometers. The country is said to be the 53rd richest country in the world. It has a well-developed mixed economy and a moderately high standard of living.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Barbados parishes. Barbados is divided into 11 parishes. The parish of Saint Philip is the largest is terms of size while Saint Michael parish is the most populous, with 88,529 in population. Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados, is located within the parish of Saint Michael. It is believed to be the next parish that may have its own district.
Steps to Create a Map of Barbados Parishes
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Barbados Parishes” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Barbados parishes! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each parish just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Barbados parishes.