You can create a map of Brazil States with Mapline! Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world, and the 3rd largest in the Americas. Brazil States have autonomous administrations. That means, each state collects its own taxes and also receive its share of taxes from the Federal government. Governors are elected They have a governor and a unicameral legislative body elected directly by their voters.
Using Mapline, create a map of Brazil States. Brazil is a federation composed of 26 States.
Steps to Create a Map of Brazil States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Brazil States” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Brazil States! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Brazil States.