You can easily create a map of Cape Verde municipalities using Mapline. The Republic of Cabo Verde is located in the central Atlantic Ocean. It is an island country which spans across 10 volcanic islands. The islands cover an area of more than 4,000 square kilometers and has a population of roughly 512,000. Cape Verde is one of the most developed countries in Africa. Its major economy lies in providing service especially in foreign investment and tourism.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cape Verde municipalities. Cape Verde is divided into 22 municipalities which are further divided into 32 parishes. The Island of Santiago has 9 municipalities. Meanwhile, the municipality of Ribeira Grande located in the island of Santo Antão has the most number of parishes (4).
Steps to Create a Map of Cape Verde Municipalities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Cape Verde Municipalities” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Cape Verde municipalities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each municipality just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Cape Verde municipalities.