You can easily create a map of Dominican Republic provinces using Mapline. Because the Dominican Republic is strategically located in the Caribbean, it is believed to be the country with the largest economy in that region. It is also the 9th largest economy in Latin America. Its major economies include agriculture, mining, and services.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Dominican Republic provinces. The country is divided into 31 provinces headed by governors. Santo Domingo, the nation’s capital, has its own national district. The provinces are further divided into 124 municipal districts headed by elected mayors. Each province has 2 or more municipalities.
Steps to Create a Map of Dominican Republic Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Dominican Republic Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Dominican Republic provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Dominican Republic provinces.