You can easily create a map of El Salvador departments using Mapline. Known as the “Tom Thumb of the Americas,” El Salvador is the smallest and the most densely populated country in the region of Central America. The country’s economy lies in agriculture. Coffee is their most exported product. However, in the turn of the 20th century, it slowly embarked on different economic structures particularly trade and manufacturing.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of El Salvador departments. El Salvador is divided into 14 departments headed by governors. These departments function as a county. They are divided into 263 municipalities which are headed by mayors.
Steps to Create a Map of El Salvador Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “El Salvador Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of El Salvador Departments! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of El Salvador Departments.