You can easily create a regions of England map using Mapline. England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares its borders with Scotland and Wales. In England, the region is considered to be the highest administrative division. London (more popularly known as the Greater London) is the only region which has an elected Mayor and assembly while the other regions have local authority leaders’ boards.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a regions of England map. England is divided into 9 regions and 48 counties. The largest region in size is South West with 23,829 km2 area while the smallest in London (1,572 km2). In terms of population, the most populous region is South East while the North East Region is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Regions of England Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “England Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a regions of England map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a regions of England map.