You can easily create a map of Eritrea regions using Mapline. Eritrea is a country located in East Africa. The name “Eritrea” is a Greek term for Red Sea which is fittingly so because most parts of the country have an extensive coastline in the Red Sea. Its neighboring countries are Sudan, Ethiopia, and Djibouti. The total land area of Eritrea is approximately 117,600 km2 which includes Dahlak Archipelago and other islets in the Hanish Islands. The country’s population is around 6 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Eritrea regions. Eritrea is divided into 6 regions which are further divided into 58 districts. The regions are: Central, Anseba, Gash-Barka, Southern, Northern Red Sea, and Southern Red Sea.
Steps to Create a Map of Eritrea Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Eritrea Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Eritrea regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Eritrea regions.