You can easily create a map of Guatemala municipalities using Mapline. Guatemala is located in Central America. It is strategically located between El Salvador and Mexico, bordering the North Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of Honduras between Honduras and Belize. The total area of 108,889 square kilometers is rich with chicle, fish, hydro-power, nickel, petroleum, and rare woods.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Guatemala municipalities. Guatemala is divided into 22 departments which are further divided into 335 municipalities.
Steps to Create a Guatemala Municipalities Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Guatemala Municipalities” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Guatemala municipalities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each municipality just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Guatemala municipalities.