You can easily create a map of Haiti departments using Mapline. The Republic of Haiti is located in the Carribean. Its neighboring country is Dominican Republic. Haiti covers an estimated land area of 27,750 square kilometers. It is the 3rd most populous country in the Caribbean.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Haiti departments. Haiti is divided into 10 departments which are further divided into 41 arrondissements and sub-divided into 133 communes as 2nd and 3rd level administrative divisions respectively. Communes are still divided into 570 communal sections. Artibonite is the largest department in size while the department of Ouest is the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Haiti Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Haiti Departments” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all departments of Haiti! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Haiti departments.