You can easily create a map of Iceland regions using Mapline. Iceland is located between the Arctic and the North Atlantic Ocean. It has a population of approximately 329,100 and an area of 103,000 square kilometers, making Iceland the most sparsely populated country in Europe. The country got the 13th rank of being the the most developed country in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Iceland regions. Iceland is divided into 8 regions. These regions are used primarily for statistical purposes.
Steps to Create a Map of Iceland Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Iceland Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the regions of Iceland! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Iceland regions.