You can easily create a Provinces of Indonesia map using Mapline. Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia and Oceania. It has the most number of islands (more than 14,000 islands) thus considered to be the largest island country in the world. Its neighboring countries are Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and Malaysian Borneo.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a provinces of Indonesia map. Indonesia is divided into 34 provinces. 5 of these provinces have Special Administrative status. They are also further divided into regencies, districts, cities, villages, community groups, and neighborhood groups.
Steps to Create a Provinces of Indonesia Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Indonesia Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a provinces of Indonesia map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a provinces of Indonesia map.