You can easily create a map of Israel districts using Mapline. Formerly known as Palestine, Israel is located in the Middle East. Its neighboring countries are Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt. It has a population of more than 8.1 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Israel districts. Israel is divided into 6 main administrative districts: Center, Haifa, Jerusalem, North, Southern, and Tel Aviv. Districts are further divided into 15 sub-districts which are sub-divided into 50 regions. Sub-districts are also divided into cities, municipalities, and councils.
Steps to Create a Map of Israel Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Israel Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all districts of Israel! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Israel districts.