You can easily create a map of Jamaica counties using Mapline. Jamaica is an island country located in the Caribbean. Its estimated land area of around 10,990 square kilometers is the home for some 2.8 million people, making it the 3rd most populous country in the Americas and the 4th in the Carribean. Its neighboring countries are Cuba, Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Its economy relies on agriculture, financial and insurance services, manufacturing, mining, and tourism.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Jamaica counties. Jamaica is divided into 3 counties which are further divided into 14 parishes: Cornwall (consists of 5 parishes), Middlesex (with 5 parishes), and Surrey (4 parishes).
Steps to Create a Map of Jamaica Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Jamaica Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Jamaica counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Jamaica counties.