You can easily create a map of Kazakhstan regions using Mapline. Kazakhstan is a unique country which location expands in Central Asia and Europe. Since it occupies an area of 2,724,900 square kilometers, Kazakhstan is considered to be the largest landlocked country by land area and the 9th largest country in the world. With its population of more than 18 million, Kazakhstan is on the 61st spot among the world’s most populous countries.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Kazakhstan regions. Kazakhstan is divided into 14 regions which are further divided into 170 districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Kazakhstan Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Kazakhstan Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all regions of Kazakhstan! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Kazakhstan regions.