You can easily create a Kuwait governorates map using Mapline. Kuwait is a country located in Western Asia. Its neighboring countries are Iraq and Saudi Arabia. It has a population of approximately 4.2 million. Being the 6th largest oil reserves in the world, Kuwait has a high income economy. Its monetary unit, the Kuwaiti dinar, is considered to be the highest valued currency in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Kuwait governorates map. Kuwait is divided into 6 governorates which are further divided into districts or areas. Al Asimah Governorate, the country’s capital, has the most number of districts (23) while Hawalli Governorate has the least number (9). Mubarak Al-Kabeer is the latest addition to Kuwait’s governorates.
Steps to Create a Kuwait Governorates Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Kuwait Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Kuwait governorates map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Kuwait governorates map.