You can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan regions using Mapline. Formerly known as “Kirghizia,”Kyrgyzstan is a country in Central Asia which shares borders with China, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. The country was part of the now defunct Union of Soviet Socialist Republics until it gained its independence on 1991. Its land area can be compared to that of the US state of Nebraska. Its natural resources include gold and rare earth metals.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Kyrgyzstan regions. Kyrgyzstan is divided into 7 regions, which are further divided into districts.
Steps to Create a Map of Kyrgyzstan Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Kyrgyzstan Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Kyrgyzstan regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Kyrgyzstan regions.