You can easily create a map of Lebanon governorates using Mapline. Lebanon is located in the Middle East. Its neighboring countries are Syria and Israel. Lebanon’s major economic sectors include agriculture, banking, chemicals, industrial metal products, tourism and transport equipment.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Lebanon governorates. Lebanon is divided into 6 governorates which are further divided into 26 districts, except for Beirut, which is the country’s capital city. These districts are still sub-divided into municipalities, cities and villages. The governorate of Mount Lebanon is the largest in size (4,934 km2). It is also the most populous. 2 new governorates have been recently added but not yet implemented. They are Akkar and Baalbek-Hermel.
Steps to Create a Map of Lebanon Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Lebanon Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Lebanon governorates! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Lebanon governorates.