You can easily create a map of Liberia counties using Mapline. Liberia is a country on the West African coast. Known as the “Land of the Free,” it is the only African republic that gained its independence without revolt from any other countries. Its neighboring countries are Guinea, Ivory Coast, and Sierra Leone.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Liberia counties. Liberia is divided into 15 counties which are subdivided into 90 districts. The districts are further subdivided into clans. Some information about the counties in Liberia:
- The oldest counties are Grand Bassa and Montserrado.
- The newest county is Gbarpolu.
- The largest county is Nimba.
- The smallest county is Montserrado. It is also the most populous county.
Steps to Create a Map of Liberia Counties
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Liberia Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Liberia Counties! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Liberia counties.