You can easily create a Malaysian states map using Mapline. Malaysia is a country located in Southeast Asia. It consists of 2 almost identical sized regions – the Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. Peninsular Malaysia shares borders with Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. East Malaysia shares borders with Brunei and the Philippines. The country has a population of over 30 million, making it the 44th most populous country in the world. Malaysia’s industrialized economy ranked 3rd largest in Southeast Asia.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Malaysian States Map. Malaysia is divided into 13 states and 3 federal territories. East Malaysia is divided into 16 divisions while Peninsular Malaysia is divided into small districts.
Steps to Create a Malaysian States Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Malaysia States and Federal Territories” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Malaysian states map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Malaysian states map.