You can easily create a map of Mexico states using Mapline. Found in North America, this Federal Republic is the 5th largest country. Mexico is also considered as the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mexico states. The country has 31 states and a Federal District, Mexico City, which serves as the country’s capital that also serves as a role of a state.
Steps to Create a Map of Mexico States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Mexico States” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Mexico states! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Mexico states.