You can easily create a map of New Zealand regions using Mapline. Resting in the southwestern part of the Pacific Ocean, the island country of New Zealand ranks highly in terms of education, economic freedom, health, and quality of life. Its market economy is dominated by exporting dairy products.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of New Zealand regions. The country is made up of 16 regions. 11 among these regions are administered by regional councils while the remaining 5 are administered by unitary authorities.
The following are the responsibilities of each regional council:
- Civil defense
- Flood and river control
- Harbor and water navigation
- Hazardous waste
- Public transport planning
- Regional pest management
- Supervision of the safety of dams
Steps to Create a Map of New Zealand Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “New Zealand Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of New Zealand regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of New Zealand regions.