You can easily create a map of Niger regions using Mapline. Niger is a country located in Western Africa. Its neighboring countries are Libya, Chad, Nigeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mali and Algeria. With a land area of almost 1,270,000 km2, Niger is the largest country in West Africa. Its major economy include livestock, subsistence crops, and uranium deposits.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Niger regions. Niger is divided into 7 regions and 1 capital district. Regions are further divided into 36 departments. Departments are still divided into different types of communes. The 265 communes are differentiated by urban communes which are typed as subdivisions of major cities, and rural communes which are located in populated areas and administrative posts. Rural communes include villages and settlements, while urban communes are split into small quarters.
Steps to Create a Map of Niger Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Niger Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Niger regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Niger regions.