You can easily create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories using Mapline. Located in South Asia, it is the 6th most populous country in the world. When compared to US land area, Pakistan’s land area is a little less than twice the size of California state. The country is one of the 11 nations with the highest potential to become the largest economies in the world in the 21st century.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories. Pakistan is made up of 4 provinces and 4 federal territories. The provinces are sub-divided into 149 districts which are further divided into 588 sub-districts and over 5,000 local government union councils.
Steps to Create a Map of Pakistan Provinces and Territories
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Pakistan Provinces and Territories” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories.