You can easily create a map of Philippines regions using Mapline. Philippines is an island country located in Southeast Asia. It is made up of 7,641 islands grouped together to form 3 main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The Philippines has an emerging and newly industrialized market from agriculture to services and manufacturing. The country is the 7th most populated in the world having 100 million in population. Quezon City, which is found in Metro Manila, is the most populous city.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Philippines regions. The Philippines is divided into 18 regions which are further divided into 81 provinces. Provinces are sub-divided into 145 cities, 1,489 municipalities, and 42,029 barangays.
Steps to Create a Map of Philippines Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Philippines Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Philippines regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Philippines regions.