You can easily create a Qatar municipality map using Mapline. Qatar is a country located in Southwest Asia. Its neighboring countries are Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates and Iran. Qatar is known as the world’s 3rd largest oil and natural gas reserves. Because of this, it has topped all other countries in the world as the country with the highest per capita income.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Qatar municipality map. Qatar is divided into 7 municipalities which in turn are further divided into 98 zones and subdivided into blocks. Ar Rayyan is the largest municipality and also the most populous.
Steps to Create a Qatar Municipality Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Qatar Municipalities” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Qatar municipality map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each municipality just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Qatar municipality map.