You can easily create a Romania county map using Mapline. Romania is a country located in Southeast Europe. Its neighboring countries are Bulgaria, Hungary, Moldova, Serbia, and Ukraine. Its area of 238,391 km2 is the home of some 19.94 million people, making it the 7th most populous country in the European Union. Romania is known as a world producer and net exporter of machines and electric energy.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Romania county map. Romania is divided into 41 counties plus the municipality of Bucharest which holds a special status. Counties are further subdivided into 103 municipalities, 217 cities and 2,856 communes. Communes are still sub-divided into 12,955 villages.
Steps to Create a Romania County Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Romania Counties” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Romania county map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each county just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Romania county map.