You can easily create a map of Russia Federal Subjects using Mapline. Federal subjects are the top-level political division of Russia. Each federal subject is entitled to have its own head, constitutional court and parliament. They differ in the degree of autonomy they possess. Federal subject have 5 different types. There are 46 oblasts, 22 republics, 9 krais, 4 autonomous okrugs, 3 federal cities and 1 autonomous oblast.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Russia Federal Subjects. There are 85 federal subjects in Russia. The 2 most recent additions (Sevastopol and Republic of Crimea) are also internationally recognized as parts of Ukraine.
Steps to Create a Map of Russia Federal Subjects
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Russia Federal Subjects” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Russia Federal Subjects! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each subject just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Russia Federal Subjects.