You can easily create a map of Scotland Council Areas using Mapline. Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It shares borders with England. The country is made up of more than 790 islands, including the Northern Isles and the Hebrides in addition to the mainland.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Scotland Council Areas. Scotland has 32 council areas which were established in 1996. The main responsibility of a council is to provide all local government services to its sub-divisions like education, environmental protection, and social work.
Steps to Create a Map of Scotland Council Areas
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Scotland Council Areas” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Scotland Council Areas! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each council area just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Scotland Council Areas.