You can easily create a map of Senegal regions using Mapline. Senegal (literally means “Our Boat”) is a country located in West Africa. It owes its name to the Sénégal River, which borders the land area of approximately 197,000 km2 to the east and north. The country is the home of some 13 million people.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Senegal regions. Senegal is divided into 14 regions which in turn are further divided into 45 departements, 103 communes and 320 rural communities. Tambacounda is the largest region in size. Dakar, although the smallest region with only 547 km2, it is the most populous with over 3 million in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Senegal Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Senegal Regions” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Senegal regions! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each region just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Senegal regions.