You can easily create a map of Sierra Leone districts using Mapline. Sierra Leone, a country located in West Africa, has a land area that is slightly smaller than that of the US state of South Carolina. The country is rich in substantial minerals especially diamond. It shares its borders with Guinea and Liberia. The country is divided into 4 regions:
- Northern Province
- Eastern Province
- Southern Province
- Western Area
The provinces are further divided into 14 districts – 12 of which are rural districts.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Sierra Leone Districts. The districts of Sierra Leone are further divided into 149 chiefdoms.
Steps to Create a Map of Sierra Leone Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Sierra Leone Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Sierra Leone districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Sierra Leone districts.