You can easily create a map of Singapore Districts using Mapline. Community Development Council Districts (CDCs) are created to help out in local administration of policies and planning. These councils are led by government. As they are more organized, the government is able to reach out more on different communities.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Singapore Districts. Singapore has 5 CDCs: Central, North East, North West, South East, and South West.
Steps to Create a Map of Singapore Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Singapore Community Development Council Districts” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Singapore Districts! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each district just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Singapore Districts.