You can easily create a map of Solomon Islands provinces using Mapline. Solomon Islands is a country located in Oceana. It is made up of approximately a thousand islands, 6 of which are major islands. Its neighboring countries are Papua New Guinea and Vanuatu.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Solomon Islands provinces. Solomon Islands is divided into 10 administrative areas: 9 provinces and the capital city, Honiara. Western Province is the largest province while the Capital Territory is the smallest. When it comes to population, Malaita Province is the most populous while the provinces of Rennell and Bellona are the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Solomon Islands Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Solomon Islands Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Solomon Islands provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Solomon Islands provinces.