You can easily create a map of South African provinces using Mapline. The Republic of South Africa is located in the southernmost part of Africa. The country is newly industrialized having an upper-middle income economy. Its economy is the 2nd largest in the continent and ranks 34th in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of South African provinces. South Africa has 9 provinces: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Northern Cape and Western Cape.
Steps to Create a Map of South African Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “South Africa Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of South African provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of South African provinces.