You can easily create a map of South Korean provinces using Mapline. South Korea, a highly urbanized country, is located in East Asia. Seoul, its capital city, is the home of half of its 51.5 million population. It is also the 3rd largest city in the world and the 4th city with the largest economy. South Korea is considered as the world’s most innovative country.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of South Korean provinces. South Korea is divided into a number of administrative divisions. The provincial-level is the top tier which includes 8 provinces, 6 metropolitan cities, 1 special self-governing province, 1 special city, and 1 metropolitan autonomous city. This level is further divided into smaller entities like cities, counties, districts, neighborhoods, towns, townships, and villages.
Steps to Create a Map of South Korean Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “South Korea Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of South Korean provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of South Korean provinces.