You can easily create a map of South Sudan states using Mapline. Located in Northeastern Africa, it nestled at the center of bordering countries – Sudan, Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia. Its land area is around 4 times larger than the state of Georgia in the US. South Sudan gained its independence from Sudan in 2011. Agriculture plays a big role in its growing economy. The country is rich in natural resources such as oil, diamonds, gold, silver and other minerals.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of South Sudan states. South Sudan is divided into 10 states which further divided into 86 counties. The 10 states were the southernmost states of the Republic of the Sudan before South Sudan’s independence.
Steps to Create a Map of South Sudan States
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “South Sudan States” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of South Sudan states! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each state just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of South Sudan states.