You can easily create a Provinces of Spain map using Mapline. Spain is the 2nd largest country in the Western Europe. The country is divided into 17 autonomous communities which are further divided into 50 provinces. These provinces are sub-divided into municipalities. The province of Badajos is the largest province by area while Ceuta is the smallest province.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a Provinces of Spain map. The provinces serve as territorial building blocks to the autonomous communities where they belong. Some autonomous regions like Asturias, Balearic Islands, Cantabria, La Rioja, Madrid, Murcia and Navarre are integrated by a single province.
Steps to Create a Provinces of Spain Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Spain Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a Provinces of Spain map! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a Provinces of Spain map.