You can easily create a map of Thailand provinces using Mapline. Formerly called Siam, Thailand is a country located in Southeast Asia. Its neighboring countries are Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Malaysia. It is the 51st-largest country in the world with an area of 513,000 km2. With almost 66 million in population, Thailand is the 20th most populous country in the world. Bangkok, the country’s capital, is also the largest and the most populous city. It is the center of Thailand’s cultural, commercial, industrial, and political hub.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Thailand provinces. Thailand is divided into 76 provinces, which in turn are divided into 877 districts. Aside from this, there are also 2 specially-governed districts: Bangkok and Pattaya.
Steps to Create a Map of Thailand Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Thailand Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Thailand provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Thailand provinces.