You can easily create a map of Tunisia governorates using Mapline. Tunisia is a country located in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Algeria and Libya. It covers 165,000 km2 area and a population of around 10.8 million.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Tunisia governorates. Tunisia is divided into 24 governorates, which in turn are further divided into 264 delegations or districts, and sub-divided into municipalities and sectors. Tataouine is the largest governorate by area size (38,889 km2) while Tunis is the smallest (288 km2) but the most populous, being the capital of the country. Meanwhile, the governorate of Tozeur is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Tunisia Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Tunisia Governorates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map showing all the governorates of Tunisia! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each governorate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Tunisia governorates.