You can easily create a map of Turkmenistan provinces using Mapline. Turkmenistan is a country located in Central Asia. Its neighboring countries are Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Iran. Turkmenistan is the 4th largest reserves of natural gas resources in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Turkmenistan provinces. Turkmenistan is divided into 5 provinces and 1 capital city district – Ashgabat City. The provinces are further divided into districts and sub-divided into counties or cities. Ashgabat City, which also functions as a province, is the smallest province by land area while Balkan Province is the largest (139,270 km2). In terms of population, the province of Mary is the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Turkmenistan Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “Turkmenistan Provinces” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Turkmenistan provinces! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each province just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Turkmenistan provinces.