You can easily create a map of United Arab Emirates using Mapline. More popularly known as “Emirates” or “UAE,” the country is located in the Arabian Peninsula. Its neighboring countries are Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. It has reached a total population of more than 9.2 million, of which only 1.4 million are Emirati citizens and the rest are expatriates. Its oil reserves are the 7th largest in the world, and its natural gas reserves are the 17th largest in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of United Arab Emirates.. UAE is divided into 7 emirates. Dubai is the most populated Emirate – a home of around 35% of the country’s population.
Steps to Create a Map of United Arab Emirates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click “New Map” to create a new map.
- Give your map a name and click “Create Map.”
- Click the orange “Add Data Layers” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Add Territories” option.
- Select “United Arab Emirates” as the territory type.
- Give this territory overlay a Name and select the coloring option.
- Click “Continue.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of United Arab Emirates! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each emirate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of United Arab Emirates.